Living with custo Brasil
How logistics can really make a difference
The idea of building cars in the place where cars are sold is as old as the car itself. And it’s obviously the right general strategy. But in South America – and Brazil in particular – executing the strategy presents particular challenges.
Leaving aside the limitations of infrastructure, and government tariff walls, there is still an underlying high cost base for automobile production. Call it custo Brasil
Which is where logistics can help. There is much to be done in management, in equipment, in visibility, in standards and more to improve the efficiency of supply chains and limit their costs.
|Key to getting it done is meeting, learning, exchanging information and sharing best practices among both carmakers and suppliers. Which is where the Automotive Logistics South America summit plays a significant role. |
This annual meeting, now in its 5th edition, brings together supply chain and logistics professionals from OEMs, tier suppliers and the full range of logistics service providers. It is a unique forum in this market, and a part of the global range of Automotive Logistics conferences which are held annually from Shanghai through Pune to Moscow, Bonn and Detroit.
The single intense day of the summit is carefully structured to provide a mix of learning, discussing and networking. It mixes formal conference sessions with interaction during coffee and lunch breaks, and concludes with a stylish gala dinner. All as part of a single delegate fee.
We invite you to join this year’s event. And meet your suppliers, customers and competitors in the best logistics forum of the year in which to do business.
See you in Sao Paolo.
The conference is part of the worldwide Automotive Logistics series, which in 2013 includes:
In summary, delegates at Automotive Logistics South America 2013 can:
- Hear great presentations from OEMs, tier 1 suppliers and LSPs
- Ask questions in person, joined discussions
- Network with the senior executives across the industry
- Make new contacts, gained new introductions and developed new business opportunities
- Benefit from the interaction at social occasions, including the main conference dinner and introductory cocktail reception (all included in the delegate fee)
- Receive soft copies of the speaker presentations to download and circulate within their organisations
(back to top)